| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lastourville in January is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry. Some 129.6mm (5.1in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Lastourville January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lastourville, Gabon
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lastourville:
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 535.8 kms (332.9 miles) NNW
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 449.7 kms (279.5 miles) NNW
- Bitam, Gabon - 352.1 kms (218.8 miles) NNW
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 402.1 kms (249.8 miles) WNW
- Mitzic, Gabon - 222.8 kms (138.4 miles) NW
- Libreville, Gabon - 393.7 kms (244.7 miles) WNW
- Port-Gentil, Gabon - 441.3 kms (274.2 miles) W
- Lambarn, Gabon - 276.4 kms (171.8 miles) W
- Mouila, Gabon - 221.2 kms (137.4 miles) WSW
- Tchiban, Gabon - 293.2 kms (182.2 miles) SW
- Mayumba, Gabon - 367.8 kms (228.5 miles) SW